A ‘must have’ for every aspirant of Civil Services Preliminary and Main Examinations. Very well-written notes with vast coverage of minuscule details and facts on topics covered in the syllabus of Indian Heritage and Culture for General Studies-Paper I in Civil Services Examination. A wide ranged knowledge base of the Indian art, paintings, music and architecture presented with the help of several pictures and diagrams which will make it all the more interesting book to read. The book consists of questions from 2020 and 2021 UPSC Prelim Question paper, along with 29 chapters, six appendices and a detailed pluck out chart on UNESCO heritage sites. The edition comes along with online supplementary resource link, consisting of informative content-based videos and practice mock test papers.
1. Four colour edition
2. Comprehensive 4 sections: Visual arts, Performing arts, Culture of India and Appendices
3. Two new chapters on Sculpture, Pottery and Iconography and Flora, Fauna in Indian Culture/ Education Evolution in India through Art & Culture and one new Appendix on UNESCO Networks.
4. Updated current affairs related to Indian Art and Culture
5. Solved prelims 2020-2021 paper as part of Chapters
6. Updated Previous Year Questions and Answers of UPSC Preliminary and Main Examination
7. Videos related to the chapters available through QR codes
8. Keywords in every chapter highlighted in color