McGraw-Hill proudly presents the sixth revised edition of the consistent best seller and the most celebrated title on the subject – Indian Polity by M Laxmikanth. The book is a must-read for the aspirants appearing for the Civil Services examinations as well as the other State Services examinations. It is conceived to cater to the requirements of not just students appearing for competitive examinations but also postgraduates, research scholars, academicians and general readers who are interested in the country’s political, civil and constitutional issues. The chapters has been thoroughly revised and updated as per the recent developments.
Salient Features :
1 ) Conceptual videos on following key topics available at the given/QR code
• Fundamental Rights
• Role of Parliament and its Limitations
• Important Articles
• National Emergency and its Impact on Political System
• CAG, AGI, CBI and NIA – Their Autonomy and Limitations
• Judicial Review and Activism
• Scheduled and Tribal Areas (Demonstration and discussion through Indian map)
2) 80 chapters covering the entire Indian political and constitutional spectrum along with relevant appendices
3) Chapters rearranged as per the latest pattern of the examination
4) Coverage on the recent developments in Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh, Constitutional Interpretation, Judicial Review and Judicial Activism
5) Updated previous years’ questions and revised practice questions for both Preliminary and Mains examinations
6) One-stop reference for the Civil Services aspirants, students of Law, Political Science and Public Administration
Tallest name in the field of Civil Services preparation, trusted by students from across the country. Buy books and printed material for UPSC, State PCS and all other competitive examinations.